Monday, May 5, 2008

RE- BONDING

Its been a while since me and my girl friends hang out and have some chitchat. We decided to meet (Joan Ray, Mai and Moi) for a job hunting. I've been a BUM for quite sometime now and i must be looking for another job. I am nurse by profession and at heart.. naks! But i guess in this country where nursing is a business, there's a lot of graduates even licensed one's who's waiting for a job or even work in other field. So even though I am a well experienced ( tsuk!), I think it will be hard for me to land a job as a nurse in a hospital. So we're trying our luck in this so called quest for a new job.

As we go through our job hunting, which I say surprised me that my friend, a haciendera, donya and mayora Joan Ray join us in our quest ( naks!) as we go school hopping in Mendiola. Literally we just have the day catching up stories, laughing and giggling, teasing and remembering our college days.. All of us came from 1 RLE group 3, the best group our section had ( walang kokontra Blog ko to!). Although Mai is not "officially" in our barkada ( JOLOGS FOREVER!) she became 1 of our closest friend. She's my seatmate for 4years, my cheatmate, my kakulitan and even my worse enemy ( believe it or not, hindi natatapos ang isang school year na wala kameng away!). We even called ourselves Power Puff Girls, me as blossom and she's bubbles( which i think not bagay for her! hehehe) and the other one is Erin as buttercup. Its really fun seeing them again, as we call it BONDING.

They say that your friends know you more than your parents, as you openly share your experiences, either good or bad with your friends. As for me, I am more comfortable saying my rants, my problems and even my secrets to my friends. I think my friends understand me, what ever my ugali is, even my kalokohan they are just there for you. Its very hard to find a true friend. Even though you've met a lot of people, there's always this "circle of trusted friends" that you consider. Circle of friends that will be there for you, through thick and thin, for better or for worse. I think friendship is like marriage, you have to trust, understand, respect and love your friend. It is better than having a boyfriend, because sometimes you tend to pretend and act when your boyfriend is around. Friendship also needs a lot of communication, as most of partners should have. For it always make you connected and updated with each other, thanks to modern technology. you cant really take them for granted, because they are part of your life. But we need to be careful in choosing our friends, coz sometimes they tend to lead us to either good and bad ways. We need to choose wisely because there's a saying, "Birds with the same feather, flocks Together".

I really can't imagine why others say they don't have friends. A friend is like your food, they nourish you, makes you feel good and also makes you pupu. hehehe! I love my friends. I hope that we'll have this BONDING again. Kahit bitin, kahit walang anda, just to be with my girlfriends is enough. I surely miss them. Not only Joan and Mai but all of my friends who's always there, who always makes me laugh, makes me see the brighter side of the world. Who's always there to criticize me and always give their honest and walang k plastikang komento sa mga nangyayari sa buhay buhay ko! Maraming Salamat! Hope our friendship last longer! Kahit may mga asawa't anak na tayo! hahaha Kayo lang pala!


sa uulitin!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww... so sweeet! truly nakakamiss nga ang mga bondings at kalokohan... we shud do dt more often lalo na mga bum tyo hehehe..

luvya gurlfren