Saturday, May 3, 2008

NeWbiE Me!





well.. what brings me here???



this is the first question that got me. being a "home buddy" for 2mos, i have nothing to do but surf the net all day. damn this feeling, that you don't know what to do, don't know what to search.. until my friend Joan ray, http://www.barefootalchemist.blogspot.com/ introduce me to blogging. at first she just ask me to read her blogs, enjoy and comment on it. until i found out that there's a lot of fun reading and giving comments to her blogs. then she told me to search for more blogs, and encourage me as well. at first i am hesitant, coz i know that I'm not good in writting, as well as good in my english. hahaha funny though that when i post my first blog in my other link, it was pure tagalog and full of angst. hahaha that day i told myself not to post a blog again. thinking what will i write? what will i say? hayz.. but now i know, no matter i write here, no one will ever care? coz its my blog and this is my page! i hope that i'll have fun blogging!



sa uulitin!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg! im soo hapi i gt u here! welcum ms cotton princess! pa V! amp! hehehe... labyu grl..

kip on blogging!